Amex Logistics provides exceptional attention to detail and customer service.
Whether your cargo requires Air, Ocean, Road or Rail transport, we will customize a plan specific to your needs. Amex Logistics will manage shipments from all origins going to all destinations.
Amex Logistics provides to Freight Forwarders/ Agents transparent online tracking and billing tools to our customers. Amex Logistics is a licensed IAC, C-TPAT, CNS an AITA Company and NVOCC.
Air Cargo - Freight Forwarding – IAC.
Through Amex’s Logistics global agent network, we are able to deliver a cost-effective service all export and import shipments. Our transportation team creates specific freight solutions based on your demands of quality and pricing; from small shipments to oversized or overweight cargo.
- IAC – Independent Air Carrier
- IATA certified for Commercial Cargo on Passenger Planes
- Air Charters
- Sea-Air Services
- Air-Sea Services
- Transshipment Services
- Global Network
- Door to Door Service
- Dangerous Goods “DG”
- Air Cargo rates to and from all major international and domestic airports
- Specialized delivery In-Bond for non-EPA approved pesticides required for international fumigation
- Customs Clearance
- Air Freight Consolidations
- Known Shipper and Unknown Shipper
Ocean Transportation - Freight Forwarding - NVOCC
Amex Logistics provides a complete range of ocean freight services for full container loads or consolidated shipments. We can coordinate the complete supply chain to ensure freight moves on time and within budget.
- NVOCC – Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier
- Full Container Load (FCL) Ocean
- Door to Door, Port to Door and/or Port to Port services worldwide
- Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) and Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU)
- Foreign to Foreign freight services
- Project Cargo and Special Equipment
- Bulk and Breakbulk
- Full or Part Charters
- Consolidations (LCL / FCL)
- Transshipment services
Our Bonded Warehouse area is currently used exclusively for the storage and distribution of imported merchandise coming in from China, South America, Far East and Europe
This dedicated area is generally available to any importers who need short term or long term storage waiting for their products to be re-exported out of the country, or waiting to nationalize the products avoiding duty free status while the cargo is being stored in our facility.
While the products are in our facility, Manipulation, Segregation, and re-labeling can be performed.
For additional information contact our personal from the operations department.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.